Crime Victim Information

Questions regarding restitution should be directed to the Costs and Fines Division of the Clerk of Courts at

Historically, the only option to receive restitution payments has been a mailed check. We now offer several options to receive restitution payments through Court Funds

Options include: 

  • Direct Deposit
  • Debit Card
  • Paper check
  • and more. 


You will receive information enclosed with a Court Funds Card preloaded with the initial restitution payment. 

Please contact Court Funds directly at 1-877-287-2448 for any additional payment information. 

Change of Address (Crime Victim)

  1. New Address

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.