- York County Courts
- Clerk of Courts
- Make a Payment
Make a Payment
Make an ONLINE PAYMENT using the instructions below:
- Search by: Docket Number, Payment Plan, or Person
- Enter required information and Search
- Check box to the left of the docket number
- Add to cart
- Enter amount to be paid – each transaction cannot exceed $1,000.00 ($2.75 fee). The number of transactions is unlimited.
- If you receive the message below click Checkout with Underpayment
- Enter information as required for payment. Confirmation will be sent by email
Instrucciones para hacer un pago en español.
ACH / Wage Attachment
1. Complete the required form to setup a wage attachment or automatic withdraw from your bank.
Payment By Mail
The York County Clerk of Courts office is located on the 1st floor of the York County Judicial Center
Address: 45 North George St 1st Floor York, PA 17401
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
OUR OFFICE ACCEPTS CASH, CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS AND BANK OR CREDIT CARDS
***Print the name of the defendant and Date of Birth on checks and Money Orders***
***24 hour drop box available in the Costs & Fines Lobby***
Payment by Phone
You will need your Case Number and PLC Code: 2994
Community Service Options
If court ordered to perform community service in lieu of payment of costs and fines, please reference the listing of available in the Agencies (PDF).
Filing Fee Payments
If you wish to pay for a Record Check ($7) online, please review the Record Check on this website or call 717-849-5011 or by email with any additional questions you may have. If you are attempting to make a filing fee payment, please contact the Clerk's office by calling 717-771-9612 or emailing the Clerk's Office to obtain a case number and the correct filing fee amount.
Once you have obtained a case number from the Clerk's office you may make a filing fee payment to the same website as noted above. To make a filing fee payment, visit the PayGOV site.