- County Administration
- Row Officers
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses
Hunting & Fishing Licenses
2022 to 2023 Season
Hunting and Furtaker Licenses and Permits
Hunting and furtaker licenses and permits for the 2022 to 2023 season will go on sale on Monday, June 13, 2022.
To purchase your hunting and furtaker license visit: Pennsylvania Game Commission.
Antlerless Deer License Applications
Antlerless deer license applications must be mailed directly to the county treasurer's offices.
Applications will be accepted starting Monday, July 11th for residents only.
Completed applications must be mailed to:
York County Treasurer
28 E Market Street
York, PA 17401
When mailing your application please be sure you have completed the following items:
- Place first class postage on Sections 1 and 2 of the envelope.
- Complete the application and Sections 1 and 2 of the envelope
- Circle the number of applications enclosed in the envelope.
- Include the correct remittance via check or money order payable to the York County Treasurer.
- Sign your application and check.
- Place application in return pocket of envelope.
Antlerless Application Fillable Form (PDF)
Landowner Antlerless Application Fillable Form (PDF)
Doe License Availability
See how many Antlerless Licenses are currently available in real time
Check the Status of your Application
Check the status of your application
Click on "Purchase Fishing and/or Hunting License Permit and or Application/Replace License and or Permit". Click on when pop box window opens. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Start Here". Choose the identification method you would like to use and complete the necessary information the click "Continue". Then click on the appropriate residency status, which will display your current personal information. At the bottom of the page, choose the "Check on the status of any Lottery Application" and click "Continue".
Replacement of Lost Antlerless License
If your license was lost or never received, please complete the Affidavit of a Lost Antlerless License Form (PDF) and mail it to the York County Treasurer's Office located at 28 E Market Street, Room 126, York, PA 17401. The cost for a replacement license is $6.97 and must be paid by check or money order and included with your application.
Valid from January 1 through December 31
- Adult: $25.47
- Senior Resident: $13.22
- Senior Resident - Lifetime: $76.97*
- 100% Disabled Veteran (Proof Required): Free*
- 60% to 99% Disabled Veteran (Proof Required): $2.97
- Resident Military Personnel (Active military home on leave): $2.97
- Adult (1 year): $56.97
- 3 Day Tourist: $29.47
- 7 Day Tourist: $36.97
- License Replacement: $ 6.97
- Trout/Salmon Stamp: $ 12.47
Licenses to a Senior Resident (Lifetime) and 100% Disabled Veteran are issued only by the County Treasurer's Office and the Fish and Boat Commission's headquarters and regional offices.
The Treasurer's office is open 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
For more information please visit the Fish and Boat Commission's website.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the York County Treasurer's Office at 717-771-9603.