This service is for children (ages 3 to 18) and adults (ages 18 and up) who:
- Live in York or Adams County.
- Have a diagnosis of an Intellectual Disability (with an IQ of 69 or below) or Autism prior to their 22nd birthday.
How We Can Help:
- We meet with you and answer your questions about supports, services, and resources.
- We help you enroll in the services and supports you need.
- We help you develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- We coordinate and monitor your progress, services, and supports.
How to Reach Us:
Call our office at 717-771-9618, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.