Here you can read and print the current Property Millage (Tax) Rates as set by school districts, municipalities and the county. Property tax rates in Pennsylvania are referred to as millage rates, and they are figured in mills. One mill is equal to 1/1,000 of a dollar.
You can find the current property tax rates by opening the documents below.
To calculate your tax bill:
- Convert the millage rate to its decimal equivalent to make the calculation easier. To do so, multiply the millage rate by .001.
- o Example: 5 mills by .001 equals .005
- Multiply this figure by the property's assessed value
- o Example: A Tax Rate of 5 mills and a property assessed at $150,000
- o Calculation: $150,000 by .005 equals $750
Don't know your property's assessed value? You may be able to find it here.
View Current Millage Rates (PDF).
Previous Millage Rates
View previous millage rates in our Archive Center.