Training Questions? Please contact: York / Adams Drug & Alcohol Commission (YADAC) training at Phone Number: 717-771-9222 or by emailing the YADAC training email.
Training registration cannot be accepted until course status shows “Open” and the registration form is posted below. Click on the course name for its respective registration form.
Upcoming YADAC Trainings (Open to the Public)
- Narcan 101
- Opioid 101
Upcoming Events: There are no Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) training scheduled at this time.
Trainings are subject to change pending DDAP approval and registration requirements. Class size is limited by DDAP and will be enforced. Participants will be notified of any changes via the email address listed with the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs’ Training Management System (TMS).
Training Participant Procedures
To participate in YADAC training, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Register with the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs Training Management System (DDAP TMS).
Note: To participate in the training programs we offer, you must be registered in the TMS
To login or register:
- Go to the TMS website: DDAP Training Management System
- Follow the link for a "new user"
Step 2: Complete Registration Form
- Registrations will be entered on a first-come, first-served basis. Participants must be registered in the DDAP TMS prior to submitting the registration form.
Email, fax, or mail form to the following address:
- YADAC Training Email
- Fax: 717-771-9709
- Mail to the following address:
- York/Adams Drug & Alcohol Commission
100 West Market Street, Suite B04
York, PA 17401
- York/Adams Drug & Alcohol Commission
- Pay at the site the day of training OR
- Billed via invoice after training
- We accept checks, cash (no large bills please), or money orders. Sorry, no credit cards.
- Please make checks payable to YADAC.
Step 3: Confirmation
When you are registered, you will receive confirmation via the email address listed with the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs’ Training Management System (TMS). You cannot register via DDAP's site.
In order to participate, however, you must have an account with the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs’ Training Management System (TMS) as a user. It is through this system that you will both receive your confirmation and access your certificate.
*Please note - The name on the registration form is the name placed on the certificate – please update the TMS with any name changes, employment changes, or email changes.
Getting Your Certificate
Step 4: Obtain Certificate of Attendance
Certificates are not available at the training site and are obtained through the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs' Training Management System (TMS) about four days after the training. To obtain your certificate:
- Log onto the TMS
- Complete the course evaluation (Required)
- Then go to Report, attendance course certificate can be found there.
- You are then able to print your certificate for training.
You can print as many certificates as needed. Please remember that you must be registered in the TMS both to register for a course and to obtain your certificate. This is a mandatory DDAP requirement.
- I followed the steps but can't get my certificate, why?
There are several possible reasons for this. Please remember that training is sponsored by and certificates provided through DDAP. Delays in obtaining your certificate are common as a result of one of two things:
- Unpaid fees. Remember that if you register for a course and don't cancel, you will be assessed a $50 fee by DDAP. Certificates cannot be printed until these fees are paid.
- The second common reason is that the participant has multiple DDAP TMS accounts. Certificates are only available through the account under which you were registered. To avoid this, please only keep one TMS account, keep the information accurate and current.
If you can not remember your login information or need assistance, contact the Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs training Section at Phone Number: 717-783-8200.