November 30, 2023
York County at Pleasant Valley Road
2401 Pleasant Valley Road, Rm. 148
York , PA 17402
Thursday, November 30, 2023
PA MEDI offers free Medicare counseling to older Pennsylvanians.
PA MEDI Counselors are specially trained to answer your questions and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, and Medicaid.
PA MEDI Counselors do not sell Medicare products but rather offer confidential, unbiased and easy-to-understand Medicare education to help you make the most informed choice about the Medicare options available to you.
Our PA MEDI Counselors can help you:
- Understand Medicare eligibility and enrollment
- Understand your Medicare benefits by explaining what services are covered under Medicare Parts A and B and your Medicare Summary Notice
- Understand your Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) benefit
- Make informed choices about Medicare coverage options, Medigap policies and Medicare Advantage Plans
- Understand financial assistance programs that may be available to help pay for your Medicare premiums, deductible and co-pays, as well as your prescription drug needs (Extra Help and Medicare Savings Plan)
- Understand and assist with the Medicare appeal process
- Make presentations on Medicare to your group or organization