How do I file for a name change?
  1. To resume your maiden name after a divorce you can fill out the Resume Prior Surname (PDF).
  2. To change your name to a new name (not divorce-related):
    • For Adults
    • For Minors

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for divorce?
2. How do I get a copy of my divorce decree?
3. How do I get copies of documents filed in the prothonotary’s office?
4. How do I file for a name change?
5. How do I file a district justice judgement in the prothonotary's office?
6. How do I file an appeal to a district justice judgement?