What can I bring into County buildings?

Visitors to County-owned buildings may be subjected to security screening. Please note: The following items are prohibited in the York County Judicial Center:

  • Cell phones
  • Firearms
  • Cameras
  • Pagers
  • Radios
  • Compact disk players
  • Any type of recording device
  • Pepper spray
  • Mace
  • Tools
  • Cutting instruments
  • Electronic games
  • Food/drink
  • Any other item Sheriff's Office personnel determine to be a security risk

Show All Answers

1. When are County offices open?
2. What can I bring into County buildings?
3. Where are your offices located?
4. How do I apply for a job with the County?
5. I am looking to do business with the county. Where should I go?
6. What do the Commissioners do?
7. When do the Commissioners’ meet?
8. How do I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
9. How do I obtain a driver’s license, vehicle registration and other related matters?
10. Where do I go to apply for a Passport?
11. Where do I go for a license to carry a firearm?
12. I’m interested in purchasing a hunting, fishing or small games of chance license. Who handles that for the county?
13. I am looking for the Welfare Office/Assistance Office/County Assistance Office.
14. Where can I get assistance in paying my heating bill?
15. Where can I get food assistance?
16. Where can I go to find out what social services are available to help me?