Why doesn’t my attorney return phone calls?

Your attorney will return your phone call. Conflict Counsel are frequently out of the office and not able to immediately return phone calls. Please be patient while your attorney deals with the demands of all of their cases and clients. Your attorney should return your call within the week it was received. If you need immediate assistance, please call 717-771-9220; your attorney's Paralegal or another staff member will assist you.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Conflict Office located?
2. Where should we park?
3. Do you validate parking?
4. Can my family members call and ask questions for me and discuss my case?
5. Why doesn’t my attorney return phone calls?
6. Do you have the number to Adult Probation/Domestic Relations/Clerks Office/Costs and Fines/District Attorney?
7. Who is my attorney and when is my next court date?
8. Does the Conflict Office handle Custody/Visitation Rights/Landlord Issues/Employment problems?
9. What is the contact information for York County Juvenile Probation, York County Youth Development Center, York County Children, Youth and Families, and York County MH-IDD?
10. Who can I talk to if my child is charged with a crime?