What if I don't have an attorney?

If you don't have an attorney, you should contact "Attorney Connection," the lawyer referral system of the York County Bar Association by calling 717-854-8755 or Mid Penn Legal Services at 717-848-3605.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Divorce Hearing Officer?
2. How should I dress in court?
3. How should I act in court?
4. Do I need an attorney?
5. What if I don't have an attorney?
6. What if I can't afford an attorney?
7. How can I check on the status of my case?
8. If I have something I want to tell a judge or a divorce hearing officer, should I call them or write them a letter?