How do I get a copy of my divorce decree?

You may mail your request to Prothonotary at 45 N George Street York PA 17401. Include with your request the names of the parties, phone number of the person requesting the decree, approximate year of the divorce, the case number if you have it, money order for the $15 fee payable to Prothonotary, and a self-addressed stamped envelope. If it is a confidential special decree you will need to include an acceptable form of ID.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file for divorce?
2. How do I get a copy of my divorce decree?
3. How do I get copies of documents filed in the prothonotary’s office?
4. How do I file for a name change?
5. How do I file a district justice judgement in the prothonotary's office?
6. How do I file an appeal to a district justice judgement?