" As your Sheriff, I will honor my solemn oath to Support, Obey and Defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth."
" I will continue the commitment to excellence and professionalism and continue to be a service office for all York County citizens. I will hold all defendants accountable for outstanding warrants, fines and court cost."
- Sheriff 2008 to Present
- Received his first appointment for Deputy Sheriff, under Sheriff Oliver Nace in October of 1988.
- Served 6 years as a Deputy Sheriff, 12 years as Assistant Chief Deputy, under Sheriff Bill Hose.
- Earned Deputy Sheriff Certification at Dickinson School of Law in Carlisle, PA in June of 1989.
- 1978 Graduate of New Jersey's Midland Park High School
- Attended Shepherd College in Shepherdstown, West Virginia
- Basic Training Act 2 of 1984 at Dickinson School of Law located in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Millersville University - Defensive Tactics Institute, Inc.
- The Indiana University of Pennsylvania- Sheriff's Training for Vehicle Code
- United States Marshal Service-State and Local Court Security Training
- York County Chiefs of Police Association: FBI Leadership Seminar
- Attended Temple University's Under Deputy Sheriff's Training Act Continuing
- Critical Policy Development
- Supervisory Development
- U.S. Department of Justice: 'Responding to Allegations of Racial Profiling: Building Trust Between Police and the Community'
- Human Relations Commission Training
- New Mexico Tech- Incident Response to Terrorist Bombings Performance Level
- Saint Petersburg Junior College- Weapons of Mass Destruction: Preparing for Terrorism